viernes, 17 de abril de 2015

Rationale

For my written task I have decided to write a media manipulation article. I will focus on how media affects people.

Media manipulation is a very serious and global issue all over the world. In Occident almost every person has a T.V or read magazines and newspaper, so almost everyone is exposed to the media. The media is everywhere on  buses, taxis, streets, walls, even in the sky. People should know and learn more about what media is and what it informs them.

On my article I will talk about this topic and I will state how to recognize true news from false ones also how to inform ourselves about this.

I chose to write an article because it seems to me that its the best way to say all the things I want and explain what I think about them.By doing this I hope to make a good article and explain all I want about media manipulation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario