viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Rationale, To Kill a Mockingbird Written Task

For my written task I wrote an informal letter from the main character point of view about the issue in the books ending. The letter was from Scout to Dill because he is not in Maycomb when the events happen so its very credible that Scout would write a letter to him and its informal because they are best friends.

My task is not directed to a certain group of people but for anyone who likes the book and wants to read fan fiction and I think I would be published on my English class blog.
In my letter I tried to present how the character is according to the book and how she reacts after the things that happen through the last chapters and how this changes her point of view about things and make her become more mature evolving as a child to a pre-teenager with a impeccable moral compass and a very open minded opinions about race, feminism and discrimination.


For my next written task or essay I will try to overcome the things I didn’t achieve in this one like the grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalization where I had errors. Also for this task we had a lot of time to finish it so I have to improve my writing so I write faster in the future.

1 comentario: