miércoles, 6 de marzo de 2013

Task 1 06/03/13

                                                                                                                                                     06/03/13



Dear Cousin:

Hi, I just read a very interesting text about making your year better. I realize that I have done some of these things like last year I started to do some exercise like swimming, run upstairs, weight lifting and touch my toes every day. I also go on the holidays to my uncle countryside and it was very relaxing and I eat very good last year but I haven’t do the other things that appear on the text like walking every were I am going, I also going to start helping other people doing things like giving money to a charity center , and at last I will try to stay in touch to my relatives especially the old ones so I ask you if we can do a family trip and I also ask you if you can send me an letter telling the things that you think that will help you to have a better year, I think  you need to do more exercises. Well that’s all I´ll like to say I will be waiting for your letter.


Patricio García

1 comentario: